Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introduction about myself

Urans is comes from the fanstatic word of URANUS, the planet far away from earth.
I'm 167 height with extremely fair complexion and I'm mixed-blood.
Within my free time I love to create peom write down with ball pen. There are nearly 20 poem I have written.
Thus, execise is important for healthy lifestyle. I always work out to firm up my muscle ^^ . I am crazy about animation and manga escpecially those with fighting theme.
Something I'm thinking what people live for? what if I am one of the character in animation? My mind always moves on to other crazy and stupid things once I start imagination.
My favorite activity is eating. Life is about eating good stuff. Life is soooo good if you have all fanstatic and lovely food embrace you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment